U Was At The Club [Bottoms Up] | Piano Letter Notes

4|---D----f----------D----D|
3|G-G---A---------g-g---G--|

4|-g-f-D----D----f---------|
3|-------G-G---A---------g-|

4|-D-D--D-g-f-D------------|
3|g---G--------------------|
U Was At The Club [Bottoms Up] Piano / Keyboard Easy Letter Notes for Beginners
Learn how to play U Was At The Club [Bottoms Up] with easy piano letter notes sheet music for beginners, suitable to play on Piano, Keyboard, Flute, Guitar, Cello, Violin, Clarinet, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola and any other similar instruments you need easy letters notes chords for.

Quick guide on how to read the letter notes

how to read and play the letter notes
Each group of letter notes is played from left to right, and vertical letters on the same column are played together.

The numbers in front of each line are the octave, each octave has an unique color so you can easily follow them.

Lowercase (a b c d e f g) letters are natural notes (white keys, a.k.a A B C D E F G ).
Uppercase (A C D F G) letters are the sharp notes (black keys a.k.a. A# C# D# F# G#), look at the image below to see where each letter note is on the piano keyboard.

The lines / dashes (-) between letters indicates timing to play the notes. Just listen to the audio file at the top of the post to figure out the time lenght of the dashes (usually 5-6 dashes is about 1 second)

RH / LH means Right Hand / Left Hand and it's mostly for people who play the piano, it tells them with what hand to play the lines. Also, if you want to play a easy version of the song, playing only the RH lines does exactly that, because on most songs RH notes are for melody and LH notes are for bass.
piano letters notation and octaves

3 Comments

Are the letter notes posted on this page wrong? Are they too hard or you know how to improve them? Leave a comment with your opinion.

  1. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

    ReplyDelete
  3. M-M-M-M-Medic

    You was at the club (Yeah)
    Bottoms up when I first met you (Bottoms up)
    Couldn't get enough (Couldn't get enough)
    Had to get you straight to my bedroom
    Drank still in my cup (My cup)
    Crib is large so you can bring your friends too (Well, bring 'em all!)
    Pillow full of makeup
    She so bad, she gon' need her own debut (Yeah)
    Shawty just like me (She like me)
    Loves drugs, hates bein' sober (Hate bein' sober)
    In my psyche (She in my head)
    In my heart and I didn't even know her
    Ass you wouldn't believe (You wouldn't believe it!)
    See you in those jeans, I wanna pull you closer
    Eyes looking Chinese (She Chinese)
    She didn't smoke but now she's a stoner (All day)
    Everything you need (Everything)
    No, no, no mediocre
    Young, wild and free (She free)
    No cuffs, so, no, you can't control her (No cuffs)
    Body covered in ink (In ink)
    I can beat it up, or we can just go slower (Slow it down)
    Baby, come with me (Come with me)
    I'll give you everything, and it'll never be over
    Girl, just let me know (Let me know)
    We can go and fuck up some commas
    Boyboy West Coast (West Coast)
    Imagine this comin' from the bottom
    Actin' like she don't (She don't)
    Tryna front, we know she wanna (We know)
    Baby, we can go (We can go), Acapulco to Tijuana

    We just livin' it up (Live it up!)
    Having fun, give a fuck what y'all say (Give a fuck)
    Shawty loves a thug (Yeah)
    Matching whips as we dippin' down Broadway
    Sparkin' like a blunt (Spark it up)
    She dab it up, and I be rollin' up all day (Smoke it up!)
    No coffee in my mug (No coffee)
    They be askin' why I lookin' so sloshy
    When we locked eyes (Locked eyes)
    Know you were mine, didn't have to ask you
    Fuck them other guys (Fuck 'em)
    Give you everything, and we can split this cash too
    Feelin' like a dream (Like a dream)
    Tell me what you need and I can make that happen (I do that)
    Love the ocean breeze (I love it)
    All aboard, let me be your captain (All aboard!)
    Mixtape on repeat (It is)
    When the boy come on, they like, "Who's that rappin'?"
    House like a retreat (Like a retreat)
    I come from the hood, no, not the Hamptons
    Never wanna leave (Never wanna)
    I give you ecstasy, and a little thug's passion
    Apostle on my sleeve (On my sleeve)
    What you like? I got the latest fashion
    Coolin', watchin' T.V. (Chillin')
    Blowing clouds, lookin' like a dragon (Dragon)
    All she want is me (Just me)
    In silk sheets, no, no, not satin (Silk, man)
    I think you're the one (The one)
    Tell me what you want, look at the cost is
    Can't say that I'm sprung (Can't say it)
    But if you keep this up, might be my fiance

    Ye-heah!

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post