I Don't Wanna Be Free Unplugged (from A Heist With Markiplier) | Piano Letter Notes

4|f-----------------------C-|
3|--A-A---A-------A-A-A-----|

3|--------bb-bb---b-b-b-b-b-|

4|----d---------DD-D--D-----|
3|A-b---------A-------------|

4|--D-D-D---F-----F-F-ff-ff-|

4|f-------f-ff-ff-f---f-f-f-|

4|f-f-f-f-d-d-d-d-D-d-D-c---|

4|--D-D-d-f-a-a--g--A-g-D-d-|

4|--c-----d-D-ff-f--f-d---d-|

4|d-D-D---D-c-----c-d-f---ga|

4|-g--A-g-A-g-D-d---c-------|

5|--------------c-----------|
4|--A-g-A---g-A---A-g-A-----|

5|------------------c-------|
4|--A-A-g-A-g-A---------A-gg|

5|------------------c-------|
4|A-------------g-A---A-----|

5|--------c-------d-C-d-C-d-|
4|----a-A---A---A-----------|

5|C-d-C-d-C-d-d-c-----------|

4|----------d-f-f-f-f-d-----|

4|d-D-D---D-c-c-c-c-d-f-a-g-|

4|----A-g-D-d---c-------d-f-|

4|f---f-f-d---d-D-d-D-c-----|

4|--f-g-f-g-f-g-f-g---g-g---|

4|g-g-f---------A-g-A-g-A---|

5|d---d-d-d-d-d-d-----------|
4|------------------g-g-g-A-|

5|----D---D-D-D-D---D-e-----|
4|--g-----------------------|

5|------------f-f---f-dc----|
4|----------------------A---|

5|--D-D---D-c---------------|
4|A----------Aaa------f-f-f-|

5|------d---d-d-d-d-d-d-d---|
4|f-g-f---------------------|

5|------------D-----D-D---D-|
4|g-g-g-g-A-g---------------|

5|D-e-----------d-d-D-f-f-f-|

5|f-d-c-----D--DDD-Dc-------|
4|------A-A-----------A-a---|

5|f---------------F---------|
4|----f-f-f-f-f-------F-F-F-|

5|------F-------------D-----|
4|F-F-------F-F-F-G-F-------|

4|--------------F-F-F-G---F-|

5|e---------------f---------|

5|----D-D-F-D-F-D-F-F-------|
4|----------------------b---|

5|----------C-D-D---D---D-D-|
4|--------b-----------------|

5|--f-----------------F-D-F-|

5|D-F-D-F-b---------------C-|

5|D---D---D-D-----D-D---D---|

5|----------------------F-f-|
4|--G-b---------------b-----|

5|Ff-F----------------------|
4|----b---b-----------------|
I Don't Wanna Be Free Unplugged (from A Heist With Markiplier) Piano / Keyboard Easy Letter Notes for Beginners
Learn how to play I Don't Wanna Be Free Unplugged (from A Heist With Markiplier) with easy piano letter notes sheet music for beginners, suitable to play on Piano, Keyboard, Flute, Guitar, Cello, Violin, Clarinet, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola and any other similar instruments you need easy letters notes chords for.

Quick guide on how to read the letter notes

how to read and play the letter notes
Each group of letter notes is played from left to right, and vertical letters on the same column are played together.

The numbers in front of each line are the octave, each octave has an unique color so you can easily follow them.

Lowercase (a b c d e f g) letters are natural notes (white keys, a.k.a A B C D E F G ).
Uppercase (A C D F G) letters are the sharp notes (black keys a.k.a. A# C# D# F# G#), look at the image below to see where each letter note is on the piano keyboard.

The lines / dashes (-) between letters indicates timing to play the notes. Just listen to the audio file at the top of the post to figure out the time lenght of the dashes (usually 5-6 dashes is about 1 second)

RH / LH means Right Hand / Left Hand and it's mostly for people who play the piano, it tells them with what hand to play the lines. Also, if you want to play a easy version of the song, playing only the RH lines does exactly that, because on most songs RH notes are for melody and LH notes are for bass.
piano letters notation and octaves

5 Comments

Are the letter notes posted on this page wrong? Are they too hard or you know how to improve them? Leave a comment with your opinion.

  1. can you do a hard version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, can't add harder version for this one

      Delete
  2. Can you add the chorus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Intro]
    Break out? Of this place?... Hmm
    Why would anyone, wanna break out?

    The outside world recoils in fear
    Thinking if they slip up they'll get locked up in here
    You're killing yourself just to make ends meet
    While I'm workin' on my tan, and kickin' up my feet

    [Verse 1]
    You can't beat livin' in prison, there's always something to do
    And ya know who's paying? - everyone but you
    Every day I wake up to a nice hot shower
    Don't pay the water bill, so I'm scrubbin' for hours

    Bam-Bam:
    Shoot some hoops, and lift weights in the yard
    Maybe blow off some steam, shiv a rookie guard

    Sparkles:
    And there's nothing... more exquisite...
    Than when I get my 14-minute conjugal visit!

    [Come on and meet the gang!]

    There's Jimmy the Pickle, and Shithole Hank
    He makes the best hooch wine in his toilet tank
    There's Bam-Bam, and Tiny, and Sparkles McGee

    Together:
    And every single one of us scumbags agree:

    Yancy:
    [Chorus]
    I don't wanna be free (I don't wanna be free)
    Leave me in luxury (leave me in luxury)
    Why try a prison break
    When hard time's totally great?
    I gotta trash pedigree (I got a trash pedigree)
    But in here I'm bourgeoisie (Hey Ma, look at me)
    I never think about the world beyond
    Then I'd recall how I killed my mom

    NO! I don't wanna be
    FREE! Not the life of me
    NO! I don't wanna be...

    [Rallentando]
    ...freeeeee
    Of these amenities
    If I tried to live this good out there
    I'd have to be a thousandaire
    This is where I wanna grow old
    So I’m just prayin'
    I don’t make parole...

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post